Native Power Systems
Get In Touch For a Free Consultation
Power generator repair and preventative maintenance
Our Services Include
Native Power System’s focal point is to provide accurate, durable, and efficient power services. Inspection may include evaluating or adjusting belts, engine oil and coolant, and offering solutions for faulty wiring to battery assessments, pumps and lines for possible leaks or damage, and proper frequency and speed voltage.
These are only a few of the many inspections we implement. From project start to finish, efficiency is imperative to us and illustrates our promise to provide clients with exceptional power and electrical services at a reasonable cost.
Native Power Systems, Inc. san Antonio, TXPower Generation Services
• Emergency Power Docking Station (Required NEC 700.3 (F))
• Power Gen Networking for SCADA & BMS systems
• Generator Remote Monitoring System Sales
• ComAmp Control Install
• Deep Sea Electronics Controller Install
• New Generator Turn Key Install
• Fuel Tank Cleaning
• Fuel Polishing (Sales, Service & Installation)
• Fuel Tank (Sales, Service & Installation)
• Generator enclosure (Sales, Service & Installation)
• Remote Thermal Monitoring Systems
• ATS & Switchgear PM Svc (sales, service & installation)
• UPS Sales & Service (sales, service & installation)
• Remote Mini Grid Power Hybrid Systems
What We Can Do For You
Repair & Warranty:
We are committed to providing customers with unsurpassed product support for Cummins, Cat, Generac and all generators.
Load Bank Testing & Generator Certifications:
We offer professional testing and certifications to meet state, local and your business requirements. NFPA110
Annual Service Checklist
- Fluid replacement with corrosion inhibitor
- Evaluate all systems for age & wear
- Verify temperatures, pressures, & frequency of machinery
- Report generated for owner with all recommended repairs
Certified Trained Technicians
Native Power Systems, Inc.
We pride ourselves on providing the best workmanship.
Native Power has 7 technicians on staff with Thermography Certifications to perform IR Scans.
- Reduce unscheduled down time
- Increase equipment life
- No service interruption during inspection
- Lower risks
- Lower repair costs
- Increase profits
- Prevent catastrophic failures
- Lower insurance premiums due to reduced losses